This recipe has some simple instructions in picture form then the full recipe down below. I just want to say though, there’s something so satisfying about eating a muffin with a cup of coffee and this recipe will not disappoint. Here’s a short step by step:
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- sugar sprinkles to your hearts desire
- Preheat oven to 450*F. Grease a muffin pan or add liners to the pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, the wet ingredients in another bowl, after allll that, mix the two together. Do this lightly and don’t over mix because otherwise, it will be too tough.
- I chose to pour my batter in the tin with a quarter dry measuring cup and it worked out really well. Sprinkle with the sugar, if so desired.
- Bake until the toothpick comes out clean. Cool and enjoy… don’t forget to add any of those special things you want in there. Chocolate chips? Yes. Not runny fruit? Perfect! I also like cream cheese.